What are childcare vouchers?

If you work and pay for childcare, your employer might be able to help with some of your childcare costs. Childcare vouchers are one way they can do this. For more informtion go to http://www.hmrc.gov.uk.

We currently accept the following Childcare vouchers:-

  • Edenred (www.childcarevouchers.co.uk)
  • Saycare Pass by Sodexo (www.saycarvouchers.co.uk)
  • Computershare voucher services (www.computersharevocherservices.co.uk)
  • Kiddivouchers (www.kiddivouchers.com)
  • Care 4 (www.care-4.co.uk)
  • Co-operative (www.employeebenefits.coop/childcare-vouchers)

We also accept Company based voucher schemes.

If you use a different voucher scheme please let us know and we can arrange to join them.